Velocify Pulse Helps Inside Sales Organizations Drive a Focused and Repeatable Outbound Sales Strategy, Expanding an Already Powerful Inbound Workflow Solution
Los Angeles – Sept. 19, 2016 — Velocify®, a leading sales acceleration platform, today released the latest version of its native Salesforce solution, Velocify Pulse, with built-in prioritization, process-driven workflows, and insights to better support both outbound and inbound selling. The upgraded solution expands an already powerful inbound sales engine, enabling personalized outbound email and call sequencing from within the Salesforce platform.
“We created the new Velocify Pulse to bring all the benefits of a rigorous inbound sales process to outbound prospecting,” said Velocify COO Manoj Goyal. “With Velocify Pulse’s prescriptive recommendations for sales prospecting, we provide salespeople the right combination of communication tools to achieve their goals and drive meaningful conversations and engagement with their accounts. Ultimately, better relationships with potential buyers are a sales professional’s competitive advantage and this major update to our platform powers the conversations that create opportunities.”
For sales teams looking to grow fast – outbound sales prospecting is often an important strategy to get in front of targeted accounts earlier in the buying cycle. In fact, Gartner found that 71 percent of buyers would initiate or accept contact from salespeople early in the evaluation process, yet few organizations have processes in place to support a repeatable outbound contact strategy. Velocify Pulse delivers a prescriptive engine that empowers sellers to focus on the highest value outbound activities throughout their day.
Prescriptive Outbound Email Engine Ensures More Focused, Impactful Selling
The newest release of Velocify Pulse ensures sales prospectors work every account as diligently as it should be through a prescriptive outbound engine. Expanded functionalities of the platform include:
- Next Best Sales Activity – Velocify Pulse takes the guesswork out of selling by recommending the next best activity – email, call, or voicemail – in one single prioritized view. Salespeople can call or email prospects directly from their prioritized view without navigating away from Salesforce. If that activity is an email, it serves up the best template based on where the prospect is in the sales cycle.
- Personalized Email at Scale – Velocify Pulse saves salespeople’s time by grouping similar activities. Salespeople can now send emails in batch to contacts in the same stage, and personalize each message before sending. Not only will this feature save your reps time, personalized emails have been proven to improve click-through rates by 14 percent and boost conversions by 10 percent, according to Aberdeen Group.
- Email Activity Logging – Velocify Pulse allows salespeople to send emails from their corporate email accounts within the Velocify Pulse interface, all while continuing to track and log the communication in Salesforce. Outlook, Office365, Gmail and other common enterprise email servers are supported.
- Email Tracking – Velocify Pulse allows your salespeople to know when a prospect has viewed, clicked or replied to an email. The tracking insights can also be leveraged in the workflow rules to drive the next best sales activity. No other platform can do this.
- Inbound and Outbound Blending – Velocify Pulse supports blended sales organizations that may have reps performing both inbound and outbound sales activities, or that are simply looking to better optimize resources. Inbound and outbound blending allows reps to make outbound calls and be available to take valuable inbound calls. Furthermore, inbound reps can make outbound calls during slow periods without the fear of missing out on valuable inbound calls.
Velocify Pulse has many other capabilities designed for prospecting. A few of note include a fully integrated sales dialer with local presence, which displays a local caller ID to increase contact rates. Velocify SocialCaddy allows sales prospectors to mine popular social networks and build out contact lists directly within Salesforce.
Velocify Pulse Drives Tangible Business Results for Customers
The newest release of Velocify Pulse is immediately available to sales development teams, business development teams and inside sales teams. The solution is already being used by several customers, including Social Tables, a cloud-based event and hospitality planning software provider.
“Velocify has packaged email and telephony into their sales workflow in a great way,” said Ray Miller, senior marketing operations manager at Social Tables. “With Velocify Pulse, my sales development team can send emails and make calls to contacts without ever leaving Salesforce. In addition, knowing my sales development reps are leveraging corporate-approved email templates with the ability to put a personal touch on them to increase engagement is a huge plus. We are also tracking what templates reps send, and which email templates drive the best engagement.”
To learn more about Velocify Pulse, visit /products/velocify-pulse-overview/.
Velocify® is a leading sales acceleration platform. The company helps more than 1,500 sales teams sell more by bringing speed and control to the entire sales process. Velocify helps sales teams prospect with more precision, accelerate lead engagement and implement optimized workflows, ultimately helping sales teams find and convert more leads.
Velocify has recently been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in North America by Deloitte and Inc. For more information about Velocify or its technology, please visit the company’s website and blog, or follow the company on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube.