As the year comes to a close, we are celebrating with ten days of sharing the ‘best of 2016’ highlights for sales professionals. Each business day, for the next ten days, we will release a new best of list with the most relevant takeaways of the year for sales professionals.
This countdown is the ultimate list of lists for anyone in sales—a nice recap of sorts to close out the year and start thinking about how we’re going to make 2017 even better!
Today we kickoff this ten-day listicle spree with the year’s best sales infographics.
But first, two reasons to stick with us as we venture through the year to bring you the best sales highlights of 2016.
Relax this holiday season.
Let us bring the year’s best sales highlights to you. Don’t miss any of them; we can stay connected in any of the following ways:
- Subscribe to blog (look to the right and up near the top of this page to subscribe)
- Get social (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- Keep up with our Twitter hashtag—#2016ForSales
Spoiler alert: We’re giving away FREE stuff!
On one of these ten days, we’ll have a special giveaway for five lucky winners. (Hint: It is something you can actually hold in your hands and might come in handy during this holiday season.)
Without further ado, let the countdown begin! Here are the six best sales infographics of the year.
- Clever, fun, and budget-friendly ways to incentivize your sales team.
- How much each personality factor affects your disposition
- Successful sales teams have a mix of both introverts and extroverts.
- Tips for leveraging your personality type during the sales process.
- This infographic tells us how storytelling influences purchase decisions.
- It provides helpful tips on how to include storytelling in sales presentations.
- An understanding of the different sales styles of top performers across motivation, strategy for success, and feelings about the sales process.
- How top sales performers approach customer interactions.
- The importance of onboarding sales development reps in under three months.
- Why you shouldn’t tie more than 20% of incentive compensation to opportunities won for long sales.
- Top sales management challenges.
- How artificial intelligence in sales is helping match buyer expectations to provide a better purchasing experience.
- 3 tips for sales leaders on how to leverage the benefits of AI to maximize efficiency.
Love all these sales infographics? Let the world know!
About the Author: Jaime Lee is the content marketing manager at Velocify. She has a background in channel marketing at VMware and spent some time on the Silicon Valley startup circuit developing internal and external communication strategies. An avid tennis player, Jaime is currently pursuing a Master’s in Communication Management from the University of Southern California. She holds a BA in Communication from the University of California, Santa Barbara.